Ads 468x60px

Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

exploring!

Today, my new friend Amanda and I went for a walk OFF base. (it was so exciting)I definitely found out that I like walking off base better then driving, because i feel like you can see so much more and take your time and everything. we saw a lot of really neat things (like the Japanese version of walmart. YESS!!!) and got to take a LOT of pictures..which i posted all of them on my facebook. but i was ganna share some of my favorites here too, considering some people read this that don't have a facebook.

This, is a Japanese school bus. ii about died when i saw it. lol


When Amanda and I walked into the bathroom, there were 2 stalls, one with a normal toilet, and then there was this... yes. this is intended for girls to use.. i guess you just squat? im not really sure. i didn't use it. The other toilet was normal kind of, but the seat was heated (which i thought was totally awesome considering it was 48 degrees here today) and you can pick which noise you want the toilet to make when you flush it.. lol kinda silly...



just me, standing in a street of Japan...it was such a nice day out today!


We picked up some real Japanese candy on our way home. it was actually really really good. ill def buy it again sometime. there was grape, apple, strawberry and cantaloupe flavor. and the cantaloupe tasted like LEGIT cantaloupe. it was so yummy!

I wish you guys we're here to enjoy all of this stuff with me! make sure you send me your addresses so Ben and I can send you cool stuff! The holidays are right around the corner ;)

0 comments: