Ads 468x60px

Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

ya learn something' new everyday!

here are 20 random facts that you may or may not now about me!! :)

1. im terrified of the dark. only when I'm alone though, if its dark, and I'm with other people, its okay.
2.Taco Bell, and tacos, are about as mexican i get when it comes to food.. other then that, i don't like it.
( i like quesadillas too)
3. im scared of where my life is taking me, i fear that I'm not doing enough with it, or that I'm going to regret some things.
4. someone close to me in the past was very mean to me, and made me very insecure. i hate it. but i can't help it, and i think about that person all the time because of it.
5. i feel like there is something inside of me trying to bust out. kind of like i don't know who i am.
6. my favorite food is pizza. i could eat is 24/7. yummy!!
7. i treat my dog like i would my kid. its always going to be like that.
8. i can't swallow pills.
9. GET OUT OF MY KITCHEN!!
10. i love justin bieber, and idc who knows it!!!
11. i miss my grandma sooo much. :(
12. Ben is my rock.
13. having a "real" wedding one day is soo important to me.
14. california is my favorite place in the world.
15. i love to write. literally write, like with a pen and paper.
16. i love movies that make me ball my eyes out. i guess because it makes me feel something.
17. i can't wait to watch my child grow up, but i at the same time, i don't want them to grow up!! lol
18. getting really dressed up is one of my favorite things to do.
19. i have an unhealthy obsession with the color pink.
20. dancing sets me free.

0 comments: